Especially during the summer break staying productive is probably hard for a lot of people. At least for me, it is. With all this time until I meet my deadlines ahead of me, it gets hard to sit down and actually get things done.
And when I do, I tend to procrastinate and do other things A LOT. So, here are some tips that actually helped me raise my productivity level, get back on track with my to-dos and get things done!
Tips & Timestamps
- 0:30 There’s a difference between productivity and hidden procrastination
- 1:38 If you write down a to-do list, do it beforehand
- 2:28 Keep all your things in one place / in a designated place
- 3:10 You can keep notes, digital things and data in Notion
- 3:47 Keep files in a Cloud, so you always got them when you need them
- 4:32 Just do it!
- 5:35 Set a pomodoro timer
- 6:28 Keep your space clean
- 6:57 Use your phone less